Anyone entering or wishing to enter any of our campgrounds at Mountain Jam must have a 3-day admission ticket with campground access. This ticket does not give you a campsite to camp in, but just the ability to go in and out of the campgrounds for the weekend.
Campground access is available on 3-day General Admission, VIP, and Super VIP tickets. Campground Access is not available for single day ticket holders.
Hunter Highlands residents & guests: In order to cut through the campgrounds to access the festival, you MUST purchase an admission ticket with campground access. If you do not have this, you will be denied entry at our campground entrances.
Confused on what ticket you need to buy in order to camp? See here!
New York State Department of Health Regulations
Prohibited items include:
- Gasoline and liquid accelerants
- Propane tanks larger than 16.4 oz
- Grills and stoves with a grilling surface larger than 450 square inches (20”x22.5” or 15”x30”)
- Generators are prohibited in all areas except for RV Campgrounds
- Glass bottles
- Illegal substances
Tent Camping Grilling Policies
Your safety is our #1 priority and we’ve worked hard with the New York Department of Health (DOH) to ensure everyone has a safe and fun stay on the mountain. Per DOH safety regulations, grilling of any kind will not be allowed in the tent camping area. There will be a central charcoal grilling area in tent camping and Mountain Jam staff will provide charcoal grills, maintaining them throughout the designated time of operation. Tent campers should bring your food, bring your cooking utensils, then leave the grill at home and we’ll get you fired up!
- A minimum of 5 feet of separation must be maintained between all tents in the tent camping area.
- Per New York Department of Health regulations, grilling of any kind will not be allowed in the tent camping area. Taste of Country staff will facilitate a central charcoal grilling area in tent camping during designated times that will be posted closer to the festival.
- Only one walled tent is allowed per car camping site. Maximum size 10ft x 10ft including vestibules and attachments.
- All vehicles, tents, pop-up shelters, and camping activities must fit entirely within a 10 ft x 30 ft space.
- Vehicles may not be moved after being parked by event staff.
Allowed & Prohibited Campground Items
Please note: this list of items is subject to change at any time by the New York State Department of Health. Please cooperate with Taste of Country Music Festival by abiding by their regulations.
* If you’re camping and getting ready to make your way into the festival, remember to leave the following items not allowed in the concert field at your campsite: pop up tents, umbrellas, outside food and/or drink, camelbacks, and coolers.
If Camping, Remember To Bring
- Flag/Balloon to identify your site
- Toilet Paper
- Small luggage lock for your tent
- Coolers – Please keep in mind that outside beverages and food are not allowed outside of the campgrounds
- Small propane cooking stove – leave charcoal grills at home, open fires are prohibited.