Coming for the day? for the weekend? Here are some suggestions of stuff to bring and stuff to leave at home!
What To Bring
- Blanket to sit on
- Small folding chair (beware of "No Chair Zone" in front of the stage!)
- Rain gear (yep, sometimes it rains!)
- Ear plugs (yep, sometime we ROCK OUT!)
- Empty plastic water bottle
- Camera (no professional photo equipment, please)
- Bug spray
- Positive attitude!
What To Leave At Home
- Illegal substances of any kind (including Nitrous Oxide)
- Glass bottles
- Weapons of any kind
- Kegs/beer balls
- More beer than reasonable for personal consumption (no more than 1 case of beer per person)
- Liquid fuel for stoves/grills/laterns (we only allow propane)
- Large hammers or sledgehammers
No unauthorized vending on-site!
If you're camping, don't forget...
- Flag/Balloon to identify your site
- Toilet paper
- Small luggage lock for your tent
- Coolers (please keep in mind that outside beverages and food are not allowed out