Coming for the day? for the weekend? Here are some suggestions of stuff to bring and stuff to leave at home!
What To Bring
- Blanket to sit on
- Small folding chair (beware of “No Chair Zone” in front of the stage!)
- Rain gear (yep, sometimes it rains!)
- Ear plugs (yep, sometime we ROCK OUT!)
- Empty plastic water bottle
- Camera (no professional photo equipment, please)
- Bug spray
- Positive attitude!
What To Leave At Home
- Illegal substances of any kind (including Nitrous Oxide)
- Glass bottles
- Weapons of any kind
- Kegs/beer balls
- More beer than reasonable for personal consumption (no more than 1 case of beer per person)
- Gasoline and liquid accelerants
- Propane tanks larger than 16.4 oz
- Large hammers or sledgehammers
- Grills and stoves with a grilling surface larger than 450 square inches (20”x22.5” or 15”x30”). Open flame and cooking of any kind is prohibited in the tent camping area.
No unauthorized vending on-site! Security will be checking for, and will confiscate, any and all prohibited items. Please leave them at home!
If you’re camping, don’t forget…
- Flag/Balloon to identify your site
- Toilet paper
- Small luggage lock for your tent
- Coolers (please keep in mind that outside beverages and food are not allowed outside of the campgrounds into the main concert field)
- Small propane cooking stove (please leave the charcoal grills at home, no open fires, folks!) Open flame and cooking of any kind is prohibited in the tent camping area.
- Soap/Towels (there will be $5 showers for all campers!)
Not allowed in the concert field:
- Pop up tents
- Outside food
- Coolers or beverages of any kind (one sealed bottle of water is okay!)
Every person and their belongings are subject to search upon entering the festival.