Coming for the day or maybe for the whole weekend? Here are some suggestions of stuff to bring and stuff to leave at home!
What To Bring
- Blanket to sit on
- Small folding chair (in designated chair areas)
- Rain gear (yep, sometimes it rains!)
- Ear plugs (yep, sometime we ROCK OUT!)
- Empty reusable water bottle
- Empty camelback
- Camera (no professional photo equipment, please)
- Bug spray
- Positive attitude!
What To Leave At Home
- Illegal substances of any kind (including Nitrous Oxide)
- Glass bottles
- Weapons or fireworks of any kind
- Kegs/beer balls
- More beer than reasonable for personal consumption
- Spray Paint
- Large hammers or sledgehammers
- Charcoal grills, campfires, fire pits, etc
No unauthorized vending on-site! Security will be checking for, and will confiscate, any and all prohibited items. Please leave them at home! All confiscated items become property of Mountain Jam. For Campground Allowed and Prohibited Items, click here.
If you’re camping, don’t forget…
- Flag/Balloon to identify your site
- Toilet paper
- Small luggage lock for your tent
- Soap/Towels (there will be $5 showers for all campers!)
Not allowed in the Concert Field:
- Tents, popup canopies, or umbrellas
- Outside food
- Coolers or beverages of any kind (one sealed bottle of water is okay!)
Every person and their belongings are subject to search upon entering the festival.
Still got questions? Check out our FAQs!