Mountain Jam Festival is a rain or shine event.
- All items are subject to availability and prices can change without notice.
- All sales are final.
- No refunds, exchanges, or returns will be accepted.
- No refunds will be given for any temporary evacuation; all shows are subject to change
- Performer lineups are subject to change without notice.
Wristband Information & Policy
Tickets are emailed to the email address provided on your Elevate Ticketing account in late April/early May. Please pay attention to any emails from Mountain Jam and/or Elevate Ticketing about the delivery date of your tickets.
Mountain Jam tickets are print-at-home PDFs and must be present to get a festival wristband and/or a camping decal.
If for some reason you have not received your tickets within one (1) week of the festival, please check your spam folder first, then email firstname.lastname@example.org if they are not there.
- All wristbands are mailed, there are no hard tickets and all sales are final – no exceptions.
- Do NOT remove your wristband and/or decal in between days.
- Do NOT adjust and pull on the black toggle. Mountain Jam does not replace these wristbands.
- Replacement wristbands are $25.
- Only tickets purchased through Mountain Jam & Elevate ticketing are valid.
- Wristbands are nontransferable.
- Lost, stolen, broken, tightened, or tampered wristbands are void and Mountain Jam is not responsible for these wristbands.
If you would like to upgrade your ticket to VIP or add campground access onto your ticket, please call us at 855-821-9209 to pay the difference of what the current market price ticket costs prior to your tickets being emailed.
On-site upgrades may be added, but will be at a higher day-of-show cost.
3-Day (and single day tickets available in spring) General Admission gives you standing room only in the festival field, but you may bring your own blankets/chairs into designated areas inside the festival grounds. Allows for access to see all concerts, vendors, and activities.
3-day VIP admission includes all aspects of General Admission as well as access to exclusive Outlaw lounge area, catered dinner, special viewing areas, and much more!
We offer two levels of VIP – VIP, and Super VIP. For more information on each of these levels, please see our ticketing page for full descriptions.
Camping? Purchase any of these ticket levels “with Campground Access” in order to gain entry in and out of our many campgrounds.
How to Buy Tickets
Confused on what to purchase? See our Ticket Purchase Guide diagram here!