Mountain Jam Festival is a rain or shine event.
- All items are subject to availability and prices can change without notice.
- All sales are final.
- No refunds, exchanges, or returns will be accepted.
- No refunds will be given for any temporary evacuation; all shows are subject to change
- Performer lineups are subject to change without notice.
In the event of the cancellation of Mountain Jam or any performance or portion thereof, Mountain Jam, LLC will not be obligated to refund your ticket price or any portion thereof if you are given the right, within twelve months of the originally scheduled date of Mountain Jam, to attend a rescheduled performance of the same event (or cancelled performance or portion thereof), or to exchange your ticket for a ticket comparable in price and location to another, similar event (or cancelled performance or portion thereof).
Wristband Information & Policy
Tickets are emailed to the email address provided on your Elevate Ticketing account in late April/early May of 2018. Please pay attention to any emails from Mountain Jam and/or Elevate Ticketing about the delivery date of your tickets.
Mountain Jam tickets are print-at-home PDFs and must be present to get a festival wristband and/or a camping decal.
If for some reason you have not received your tickets within one (1) week of the festival, please check your spam folder first, then email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received them.
- All wristbands are received at the gate in exchange for your print-at-home ticket.
- Do NOT remove your wristband and/or decal in between days.
- Do NOT adjust and pull on the black toggle. Mountain Jam does not replace these wristbands.
- Replacement wristbands are $25.
- Only tickets purchased through Mountain Jam & Elevate ticketing are valid.
- Wristbands are nontransferable.
- Lost, stolen, broken, tightened, or tampered wristbands are void and Mountain Jam is not responsible for these wristbands.
Will Call Ticket Pick Up
Tickets and passes are print-at-home for Mountain Jam. If you purchase your tickets before June 2, your tickets will be emailed to you unless Will Call is specified.
All tickets and passes purchased after June 2 will only be available for Will Call pick up.
Will Call is located at the old Keys Bank building parking lot, east of Tops Market in Tannersville: 6320 Main St, Tannersville, NY 12485-7722. You must have a valid, government-issued ID to pick up your tickets.
If you would like to upgrade your ticket to VIP or add campground access onto your ticket, please call us at 855-821-9209 to pay the difference of what the current market price ticket costs prior to your tickets being emailed.
On-site upgrades may be added, but will be at a higher day-of-show cost.
3-Day General Admission gives you standing room only in the festival field. You may bring in your own blankets or small folding chairsinto designated areas inside the festival grounds. Allows for access to see all concerts, vendors, and activities. 3-Day General Admission does allow re-entry.
Single Day Admission gives you standing room only in the festival field. You may bring in your own blankets or small folding chairs into designated areas inside the festival grounds. These tickets do not allow re-entry into the festival.
3-day VIP admission includes all aspects of General Admission as well as access to exclusive Outlaw lounge area, catered dinner, special viewing areas, and much more!
We offer two levels of VIP – VIP, and Super VIP. For more information on each of these levels, please see our ticketing page for full descriptions.
To camp at Mountain Jam, make sure to purchase a 3-Day General Admission or VIP ticket “with Campground Access” in order to gain entry in and out of our many campgrounds.