VIP & Super VIP
The VIP experience at Mountain Jam is unlike any other festival. Gourmet food, premium viewing, tent-covered hospitality lounges, free merchandise, VIP parking, and more are all included in Mountain Jam’s VIP packages.
In 2013, Mountain Jam offers a SUPER VIP Package in addition to our usual VIP Pass.
- Full 4-Day VIP Admission
- Special VIP Parking
- Exclusive VIP Entrance to Festival Grounds
- Special VIP Camping w/ free hot showers & 24-hr access to indoor bathrooms near VIP Camping
- VIP Viewing Area in front of main stages
- VIP “Tavern in the Woods” with Hospitality Lounge, Bar and premier bathrooms.
- VIP Lounge includes hot and cold hors d’oeuvres catered by Full Moon Catering & Hunter Mountain
- Complimentary snacks and discounted beer & soft drinks
- FREE VIP merchandise package (includes limited edition VIP festival t-Shirt & poster)
- Car Camping: VIP Car Camping is SOLD OUT!
Super VIP Pass
Includes all VIP amenities PLUS:
- Special up-close and personal viewing area
- Dedicated golf cart taxi + concierge for Super VIPs only, daily from 11am – 1am
- Free Skyrides all weekend
- Fully catered meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in air-conditioned artist hospitality hall (Copper Tree) (no backstage production area or dressing room access)
- Access to Artist Bar in the Copper Tree
- Free massages in VIP Tent
- Meet & Greet with Mountain Jam artists
- Super VIP Laminate
- Mountain Jam Hoodie, T-shirt & Poster
- Portrait session w/ official photographer
- For an additional fee: Discounted rates on a room at the Kaatskill Mountain Club OR a Premium RV Pass OR a Premium Pre-Pitched Tent – see below.