Volunteering at Mountain Jam is a fantastic way to experience the festival and be a part of our world class team that makes it all happen! Volunteers contribute their time and energy before, during, and after the festival in exchange for festival admission with camping. Mountain Jam will offer Volunteering opportunities from Monday, June 3rd though Monday, June 10th.
Mountain Jam 2013 Volunteer Guidelines
- All Volunteers are required to put down a monetary deposit equivalent to the price of a festival ticket. You will receive a full refund of your deposit (not including service fees) upon completing your work.
- Absolutely no drugs or alcohol may be consumed during your shift, and you must show up to work COMPLETELY sober and well-rested. Volunteers are subject to the same search and seizure policies as everybody else.
- All Volunteers must wear closed-toed shoes.
- All Volunteers must wear their Mountain Jam Staff T-Shirt at all times while working and must take it off when not working.
- All Volunteers must check in at the Volunteer Check-In station 20 minutes prior to their scheduled shifts.
- All Volunteers are expected to work until their supervisor releases them.
- All Volunteers must complete AT LEAST 16 hours of work over the course of the weekend, usually in 6-8 hour shifts. Volunteers may be asked to work more frequently on shorter shifts.
- All Volunteers are expected to attend a Volunteer Orientation meeting at 7pm on Wednesday, June 5th or 7pm on Thursday, June 6th in the Learning Center.
* Update: Mountain Jam is no longer accepting volunteering applications. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Lisa Burkland | email@example.com