The spirit of Woodstock lives on at Mountain Jam! Check out the 2019 festival map & get to know our new home in Bethel Woods.
The 2019 festival site includes an abundance of car-side camping, RV, VIP & Glamping options as well as 3 stages, the Museum at Bethel Woods & so much more – all located in the lush & beautiful landscape of the original 1969 Woodstock grounds.
Mountain Jam is a four-day, multi-stage event, featuring over 40 bands on 3 stages. This year, the festival will take place at the site of the original 1969 Woodstock Festival – Bethel Woods. Rolling Stone Magazine, along with many other noteworthy national publications, consistently rates Mountain Jam as one to the top music festivals in the country. In 2011, Pollstar recognized Mountain Jam with a nomination for Music Festival of the Year. We’re looking forward to celebrating the 15th year of Mountain Jam with all of you this summer!
- Bethel Woods is one of the most beautiful and historic concert/festival venues in the world.
- The amphitheater provides shelter for thousands in case of inclement weather. Fans have the option of using the amphitheater or sitting on lawn. Fans also have the option of purchasing a reserved seat or a box seat if you are a VIP.
- There is plenty of on-site parking – no shuttle buses needed!
- There is plenty of on-site camping, in a spacious world-class setting. Every camping spot has access for car-side camping, so there is no heavy lifting!
- There are Glamping and RV options as well as nearby hotels and airbnbs.
- The Museum at Bethel Woods will be open to all Mountain Jam attendees free of charge!
- There will be a Ferris Wheel on-site for extra fun and amazing views!
- There will be 2 side stages and plenty of extra activities!
Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
Bethel Woods is a beautiful, award-winning cultural and civic center situated on 800 acres surrounding the site of the 1969 Woodstock festival. Located 90 miles from New York City in Bethel, NY, the lush 800-acre campus includes a Pavilion Stage amphitheater with seating for 6,000, plus lawn seating for another 10,000. The award-winning Museum at Bethel Woods will be open exclusively for festival goers at no additional cost.