The spirit of Woodstock lives on at Mountain Jam! We are excited to return to our new home at the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, one of the most beautiful amphitheaters in the world.
The 2020 Festival features:
- Three (3) Stages
- On-Site RV Camping
- General Parking included in the Price of Your Ticket
- The Museum at Bethel Woods – Exhibit on Woodstock
- Hemp Village
- Craft Beer Tap House
- New York State Distillery Garden
- Game area
- & so much more – all located in the lush & beautiful landscape of the original 1969 Woodstock grounds.
Mountain Jam, a three (3)-day, multi-stage event now in its 16th consecutive year is the longest running music and camping festival in the Northeast. 2020’s Festival is the 2nd year that the festival will take place at the site of the original 1969 Woodstock Festival – Bethel Woods Center for the Arts -one of the the premier amphitheaters. Rolling Stone Magazine, along with many other noteworthy national publications, consistently rates Mountain Jam as one of the top music festivals in the country. In 2011, Pollstar recognized Mountain Jam with a nomination for Music Festival of the Year. We’re looking forward to celebrating the 16th year of Mountain Jam with all of you this summer!
- Bethel Woods is one of the most beautiful and historic concert/festival venues in the world.
- The amphitheater provides shelter for thousands in case of inclement weather. Fans have the option of purchasing a reserved seat in the amphitheater or buying a less expensive lawn only ticket. Fans also have the option of purchasing a VIP ticket or a VIP box seat.
- There will be two (2) side stages and plenty of fun activities
- There is on-site camping for RV’s. You can bring your own RV, rent one from us that will be waiting for you when you arrive, or rent one from a third-party vendor, including: Cruise America
- Three off-site camping options offer shuttle bus service: two of the campgrounds are standard car-side and/or tent camping and one campsite offers a luxurious Glamping option.
- CID Entertainment offers travel and festival packages available at CID Entertainment Mountain Jam 2020
- Nearby hotels and airbnbs, including our three preferred hotel partners offering lodging specials :
- The Museum at Bethel Woods will be open to all Mountain Jam attendees free of charge
Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
Bethel Woods is a beautiful, award-winning cultural and civic center situated on 800 acres surrounding the site of the 1969 Woodstock festival. Located 90 miles from New York City in Bethel, NY, the lush 800-acre campus includes a Pavilion Stage amphitheater with seating for 6,000, plus lawn seating for another 10,000. The award-winning Museum at Bethel Woods will be open exclusively for festival goers at no additional cost.