2020 ACCESSIBILITY (ADA)
Mountain Jam is a fully accessible event, and we are dedicated to continually improving our efforts to ensure you have access to all the festival amenities. We welcome and encourage all feedback and suggestions from our patrons. The following explains the services provided this year. We will do our best to help you have an awesome experience.
The venue is fully navigable for people with mobility disabilities. There are accessible pathways connected throughout the venue including parking, entrances, stages, vendors and all other activity areas.
We encourage our guests with mobility disabilities to utilize personal forms of transportation, including wheelchairs and scooters as long distances will need to be navigated.
We will not be providing wheelchair or scooter rentals.
Staying offsite, have a state issued ADA license plate or hangtag, and driving back and forth each day to Mountain Jam?
- A state issued ADA license plate or hangtag is required to access ADA Parking
- Note that all cars will be subject to search for prohibited items including glass, pets, kegs, fireworks, contraband weapons, drugs, nitrous and illegal substances, etc..
Please note: Festival passes must be purchased separately. All fans parking must have a state issued ADA license plate or hangtag.
Service animals are permitted throughout the festival grounds; however this does not include emotional support animals, therapy animals, or companion animals. Only legitimate service animals will be allowed within the festival footprint. Pets are not allowed and will be turned away.
If you are bringing a service animal, make sure to check in with security when you arrive for registration. Only legitimate service animals that are properly trained and under the proper care of their owners will be provided with the appropriate credentials.
Due to large-scale service animal fraud and for the protection of all festival patrons, service animals must be screened and registered immediately upon entry to the site.
- All service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
- Service animals must be housebroken and should use the service animal relief area.
- Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
- All animals should have legally required vaccinations which may checked
Shuttle service will be made available for our disabled guests who need it. Pick-up locations include ADA Parking & the main stage. Typical wait times may be as long as 40 minutes due to heavy volume.
- ATMs & Concessions: All ATMs and concessions are fully accessible and located throughout the venue. If assistance is required, please confer with a festival staff member.
- First Aid: We have several First Aid locations throughout the venue, noted on the festival maps and mobile app. Professional medical staff can help you with your medical needs at these locations.
- Special Dietary Needs: Mountain Jam will have food vendors that provide gluten-free dietary options. For those with special dietary needs beyond the festival food service, please contact us at email@example.com for further information.
COMMENTS, QUESTIONS & SUGGESTIONS
Please visit www.bethelwoodscenter.org for more information about accessibility, call 866-781-2922, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.