Mountain Jam will take place at the site of the original 1969 Woodstock Festival: Bethel Woods – 200 Hurd Rd, Bethel, NY 12720
Yes! Bring the whole family. GA Passes are free for kids under 8 years old. If you wish to enter VIP areas with your kids, they will need the appropriate VIP Pass.
A 4-Day GA Pass will get you access to the entire festival grounds except for designated VIP, VIP Camping, Glamping & backstage areas.
If you are lodging offsite and plan on driving to Mountain Jam each day, you must purchase a Weekend Parking Pass.
Camping Prohibited Items
The following items are prohibited from the camping areas:
- Sponsorship-branded or wrapped vehicles are prohibited and will not be allowed entry through the tollbooths
- Tents with sponsorship-branding or logos of any kind
- Pets of any kind (except service animals with current rabies vaccination)
- Bulk alcohol over the amount in the Allowed Items, including kegs
- Any item that can be used as a weapon
- Illegal Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Glass containers of any kind
- Open flame of any kind
- Generators of any kind
- Golf carts or other motorized conveyances
- Drones, remote-operated, and/or autonomous vehicles of any kind
- Heating appliances of any kind
- Amplified sound systems or instruments of any kind
- Electronic/vapor cigarettes except as described in the Allowed Items
- Tiki torches, fireworks, fuel, or incendiary devices of any kind
- Focus light beam devices, including laser pointers
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods
Camping Allowed Items
The following items are allowed in the camping areas:
- General camping items not on the Prohibited Items
- Two (2) bulk alcohol items per person in aluminum or plastic containers.
- No glass containers of any kind
- “Bulk alcohol” is defined as:
- One (1) case (24 cans) of beer or malt-based beverage
- One (1) 1.75 liter plastic bottle of hard alcohol
- One (1) 4 liter box of wine
- Cooking appliances under the following conditions:
- Must bear a certification from a nationally-recognized certification agency
- Must only use propane as the primary fuel
- Only one (1) cooking appliance per campsite
- Maximum amount of propane per campsite may not exceed 1
- One meter (1m) of clearance must be kept around the appliance at all times
- Appliances may only be used from 7AM-2AM.
- When in-use, appliances may not be left unattended
- Single-use, factory-sealed, non-refillable electronic/vapor cigarettes
- Prescription medications are allowed under the following conditions:
- Must be in the original prescription bottle
- Guests with prescription medications must provide a government-issued photo ID that matches the name printed on the prescription container
- The description of the medication on the description printed on the prescription container
- Multiple prescription medications may not be mixed into a single container – each individual medication requires its own prescription container
- Medical personnel reserve the right to require guests to check in bulk amounts of prescription medication for the duration of the festival
- Over-the-counter medications are allowed in reasonable quantity provided they are new in the original factory-sealed container
Festival Grounds Prohibited Items
The following items are prohibited from the Festival site:
- Glass of any kind
- Weapons of any kind
- Paint of any kind including paint markers and spray paint
- Fireworks, explosives, or incendiary or flammable items of any kind
- Illegal Substances
- Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- Large chains
- Laser pointers
- Flags or totems with metal or wood pieces
- Large umbrellas
- Refillable electronic or vapor cigarettes
- Stuffed animals/dolls
- Masks of any kind, including gas
- Unsealed over the counter medications/vitamins
- Bicycles, scooters, go carts, or ATVs
- Outside Food or Drinks
- Open Containers
- Multi Pocket Backpacks
- Cinch packs larger than 21” x 17”
- Prescription Drugs in non-approved prescription containers
- Aerosol cans regardless of content
- Tripod for cameras, including selfie-sticks
- Knives or sharp objects
- Water guns or misters
- Flyers, stickers, or posters
- Drones of any kind
- Tactical gear and/or gas masks
- Any other items deemed as posing a threat to the safe enjoyment of other guests
Event Site Allowed Items
The following items are allowed on the festival site:
- Cinch packs no larger than 21”x17”
- Empty water bottles, including reusable and disposable water bottles up to 20oz
- Non-professional cameras
- Cell phones
- Sunglasses and hats
- Liquid sunscreen and cosmetic products (max 3oz/90ml)
- Guide dogs for people with disabilities and other service animals with current rabies certification
- Prescription and OTC medications subject to specific conditions*
- CamelBak-style water bladder systems subject to specific conditions**
*Prescription medications are allowed only in the original prescription bottle, any persons attempting to bring in prescription medication must have a government-issued photo identification card that matches the name printed on the prescription, and the pills in the bottle must match the description printed on the prescription. Further, if a patron has mixed multiple pills in a single prescription container or if a person is attempting to enter with prescription pills in a non-prescription container, medical representatives should be involved to make the final determination about whether or not such pills are to be allowed in the venue.
*Over-the-counter medications are allowed in provided that they are new and the original, factory- sealed container.
** CamelBak-style water bladder systems are allowed empty into the festival site, however the water bladders themselves must be capable of being removed from the carrier and must be transparent enough to allow security to visually inspect the empty bladder. CamelBak-style water bladder carriers must have no more than two (2) main compartments and one (1) small compartment – anything larger will not be allowed. Any CamelBak-style water bladder system that has a bladder that cannot be removed from the carrier and/or is opaque enough to prevent visual inspection will not be allowed into the festival site
- All cooking appliances should have a certification or listing from a nationally recognized testing or certification organization.
- All cooking appliances must utilize propane as the fuel source. Wood, charcoal or flammable/combustible liquid cooking appliances will not be permitted.
- Only one cooking appliance is allowed per campsite.
- The maximum amount of propane per campsite shall not exceed 20 lbs (i.e., 48 lbs of water capacity).
- A minimum of 3 feet of clearance shall be maintained at all times while the cooking appliance is in use. No combustible material shall be within 3 feet of the cooking appliance.
- Cooking appliances can only be used during the hours of 7am-2am.
- Cooking appliances can not be left unattended while in use.
- No in-vehicle cooking devices.
- No butane.
- No isobutane.
- No alcohol stoves.
- No stoves / cooking inside vehicles.
Sure, as long as it doesn’t have a detachable lens. No professional cameras or video will be allowed (including GoPros).
Yes. Fans can come and go from the festival site.
There will be NO REENTRY for cars or RVs parked in the campgrounds. If you need to leave with your vehicle, you will not be allowed back onsite.
Absolutely. Please stay hydrated and take care of yourself. We will have free, refillable water stations in the campground and festival grounds.
We will have a variety of vendors providing a range of options including local farmers markets to festival/carnival fair type foods. Drinks will include everything from soft drinks, to microbrews, to domestics to mixed drinks and more.
We will have a wide variety of charging options including free charging stations, paid mobile charging lockers and charging modules available for purchase.
All vehicles in the campgrounds & RV lot must stay parked in their designated parking space, and may not move or leave until the end of the festival.
If you have an emergency, and must leave early, please contact one of our camping staff to escort you out safely.
Yes. All cars & coolers will be searched for glass, pets, kegs, fireworks, contraband weapons, drugs, nitrous and illegal substances, etc..
This includes cars entering through the staff and VIP entrances. Please do not bring anything that you know is not permitted, or anything that could possibly be construed as a weapon (baseball bats, sharp tools, large knives, hatchets, hammers, etc.).
Not only does it put an unnecessary strain on our staff and resources, but it also holds up the line for everybody behind you.
We want to work together for the good of the whole community and do what we each can to make the entry process go as smooth as possible.
Our 2019 Mobile App will be released closer to the festival date. Follow our social channels for updates!
Yes! The Museum at Bethel Woods will be open to festival goers at no additional charge.
The museum will be open for all festival attendees from 10am – 9pm on June 13, 14, 15 & 16.
Payment / Layaway Plans for Mountain Jam 2019 will be available starting Friday, February 8th at 10am ET. You can initiate your payment plan during the checkout process.
2 Installment Plan:
- Deposit – Today you will be paying 50% of the base price of your order along with 100% of the service charges.
- Final Payment – Will occur on May 1st for 50% of the remaining base price on your order.
4 Installment Plan (no longer available):
- Deposit – Today you will be paying 10% of the base price of your order along with 100% of the service charges.
- 1st Payment – Will occur on March 30th for 30% of the remaining base price on your order.
- 2nd Payment – Will occur on April 15th for 30% of the remaining base price on your order.
- Final Payment – Will occur on May 1st for 30% of the remaining base price on your order.
Yes, ticket prices will increase as we get closer to the festival date. Buy your ticket now for the lowest possible price. Click here to start your journey.
While all artists are confirmed to play Mountain Jam 2019, artists are subject to change without notice. Refunds will not be issued if an artist cancels.
- US government-issued driver license or ID card displaying a photograph and date of birth.
- US or foreign government-issued passport displaying a photograph and date of birth.
- Foreign government-issued driver license with a color photocopy of a foreign government-issued passport with both documents displaying both a photograph and date of birth.
- School identification cards
- Consular identification cards
- Expired identification of any kind, even if listed on the “Acceptable” list.
- Birth certificates
- Photocopies of any identification document except as noted in the “Acceptable” list
There will be showers located in all campgrounds. Showers are free for all VIP / Glamping fans and $10 for GA fans.